Leading the field in global branding, retail marketing and customer engagement, this agency house the minds behind some of the most successful and imaginative campaigns and advertisement of our time.
This is an important role within this integrated marketing agency and you’ll work to develop key accounts within the UK and global remit of this team.
You’ll be responsible for an A* portfolio of work, driving innovation and pioneering digital thinking across integrated solutions, across sports advertisement, fan engagement and global branding.
Sitting in-line with global teams, you will work with the digital Development Manager to grow the scale and effectiveness of accounts, whilst keeping the output fresh, challenging the sports marketing norms. Your day-to-day duties will include:
- Developing growth and strategy plans for each account, producing regular SWOT analyses, planning effectively to build robust projects.
- To drive the development output of the business, cultivating strong client relationships and a forward-thinking, strategic approach.
- Responsible for the financial management of projects and taking control of forecasting for both your clients and the agency.
- Lead the organization of manager and executives within your team, mentoring, encouraging and inspiring them to deliver outstanding work.
- Produce highly strategic proposals, presenting these to your clients as the face of the agency.
What We’re Looking For
Working in the front-line of the agency, we are looking for a passionate person who can endear themselves to clients (and internal teams), with savvy negotiating skills and an enterprising approach to their day-to-day.
You’ll be driven by results and have a proven track record of strategically growing accounts, pushing business opportunities and delivering award-winning work.
You’ll have years of experience in digital marketing and branding, working on multi-media campaigns, advertisements and brand elevation. Due to the unique specialist offering of this agency we’re also looking for someone who can bring a breadth of experience working within the sports industry.
You’ll be an advocate of improving and implementing internal processes, leading by example in your flawless organisational skills and quality control of everything which passes through your hands.
What’s On Offer?
Salary - £Competitive
Friday morning breakfast grill
Regular socials and events
Superb portfolio of clients
City centre location