With a successful new Leeds office added to their outfit, this social and creative agency have already showcased what they can do and are now looking for an Account Manager to join their ranks.
Working with some of the best brands in the world, they provide a specialist social and creative service, keeping their clients fresh and effortlessly ontop of their marketing strategy.
A hands on and highly collaborative role, you will be fluent in working across digital strategies, creative concepts and social - and above all else be a great client manager.
Owning a variety of projects, you’ll show an interest in the latest digital/social trends, identify gaps and spotting opportunities to develop with your team and clients.
At the core of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Daily point of contact and support for your clients - talking clients through the details of each project.
- From conception through to delivery, you’ll manage integrated social media marketing campaigns for your clients.
- Supporting clients and pioneering the use of social media management tools and platforms - acting as an extension of your client marketing team.
- Responsibility for meeting tight deadlines, prioritising work and delivering projects which exceed everyone’s expectations.
- Working closely to support the Account Director in forecasting, planning and reporting to ensure profitability.
What We're Looking For
Top priority is personality and we’re looking for a proactive and positive client handler, who loves to build business with their clients and work within a team to a common goal!
You’ll have 2-3 years experience, within a social or digital agency, with super strong analytical and problem solving skills. A naturally organised person, you’ll happily manage those around you, communicate like a pro and never miss a detail!
We want to speak to people who are curious, adaptable and approach each day with a can-do attitude - everyone pulls their weight in this team.
Joining this ambitious team, we’re looking for someone who is hungry to grab this opportunity with both hands and learn from those around them. A great place to take that next step in your career!
What's On Offer?
Salary - £30,000 - 40,000
Flexible working options
25 days holiday
Great studio location and atmosphere
Fantastic client name to work with