With some of the best creative thinkers and doers in the business, this agency create truly integrated solutions for their clients - embracing new advances and reinventing the future for their client’s brands.
They are leading the way in the fields of brand, marketing, strategy and customer experience - never forgetting to celebrate their successes and reward hard work. People genuinely love to work here!
Acting as an extension of a client’s marketing department, you’ll get under the skin of their brand and the problems they face. You’ll take a real interest in their industry, acting as a voice of authority to create and execute great digital strategy. There's plenty of support on offer within the agency to help you achieve this, and you'll be working closely with your line manager, an experienced and very capable Account Director.
Working closely with the studio of designers, digital marketers, developers and strategists, you’ll help mentor juniors and support senior members of the team. Full of variety (in terms of accounts and day-to-day responsibilities), no two days will be the same here, however, typical tasks will include:
- Scoping, defining and briefing work into the studio.
- Regular meetings, reports and catch-ups with clients. Keeping information flowing both ways and building relationships with a variety of clients.
- Managing client expectations in terms of budgets and time-scales, readily able to provide this information when needed.
- Seeing projects from start to finish, keeping creative and strategy on track to deliver fantastic results.
- Working closely with the Account Director you will make smart and insightful decisions in planning and growing accounts, future-proofing business.
- Prioritising and organising your own and the team’s workload - identifying resources to achieve goals for immediate and future work.
With an ability to work under pressure, you’ll need enthusiasm and a real drive to succeed here. You’ll need to be a team player, working open and honestly, always thinking of the bigger picture for both the agency and your client.
What We’re Looking For
You’ll be smart, savvy and articulate. With 2 years in a similar role, you’ll be a fantastic communicator already - able to negotiate and get the best out of people (both clients and internal teams).
You’ll be super organised and able prioritising your day effectively - deciphering client requirements, questioning briefs and working closely with creatives. The ability to advise, consult and at times say no to clients is vital here too.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter, who is fiercely curious, keen to learn and gets excited by doing things differently - as this agency so often do!
With the opportunity to move up the ranks, this role really does offer huge progression and chance to work within a unique agency who are on top of their game.
What’s On Offer?
Salary: £24,000 - 28,000
Chance for huge progression here
Focus on delivering great work
Regular work events
Great progression in the digital design industry
Brand spanking new centre offices