Working with both local and international clients, this Yorkshire born agency use the latest technologies to create identities, digital platforms and brand campaigns - transforming the offering of their clients.
With a variety of exciting projects, they offer a highly passionate tech environment where you’ll really get to flex your skills.
As a Web Developer, you’ll be working with the latest web technologies to create key browser functionality, through to well crafted websites for a wide range of clients.
Day-to-day you be expertly coding with HTML5, CSS3 & Wordpress, whilst always keeping an eye on new technologies and developments.
You will create lean code across all projects whilst regularly communicating with project managers to deliver quality work. You’ll also liaise with clients - working as part of the wider team to translate goals into tangible results.
Enthusiasm and collaboration is key here - keeping both the client and the agency relevant and ahead of the game.
What We’re Looking For
It goes without saying that as a progressive web developer, you will have refined skills in responsive design and development, Adobe Suite and UI / UX Principles.
Keeping up-to-date of the latest software is high priority, so we’re looking for a good handful of the following:
- Strong skills in HTML5 & CSS3 & Wordpress
- Working knowledge of WooCommerce
- Ability to de-bug front and back end issues
- Good knowledge of PHP, Object Oriented Programming & MySQL
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Gulp, Node etc.
- Creating impressive front-end with inquisitive usability and knowledge of good design is what it comes down to! In return you’ll enjoy a fantastic agency culture, working with global and local clients alike!
What’s On Offer?
Salary £25,000 - £30,000
Great career development
Fantastic agency culture
Flexible working options
Pension and milage expenses