This digital marketing agency in the heart of Leeds are leaders in their field - they look to ensure their clients build strong connections with their customers through creativity and complex research / insight.
What We’re Looking For
We want to hear from experienced Contract UX Designers for a minimum 4 week booking - people who confidently work both individually and within a team, as well as working closely with internal teams and external clients / stakeholders.
This is an immediate booking – looking to get somebody in and all hands on deck as soon as possible.
Key skills needed:
- User research
- Experience workshops with clients and external teams
- Planning and facilitating usability testing and reporting
- User research sessions - focus groups, depth interviews, card sorting
- Information architecture creation and testing
- Task creation - user flows
- User persona research and creation
- Creating static or interactive prototypes / wireframes in Azure, Omnigraffle or XD
- HTML5/CSS knowledge
- Interpretation of user behaviour data
You must be in Leeds or within commutable distance - onsite working.
What’s On Offer?
Competitive day rate
Potential for repeat bookings / extensions