Starting immediately, you’ll be joining a global marketing agency for the next 6+ months working on a leading manufacturer of consumer-packaged goods with their content and production teams.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in content creation and localisation for TVC, digital, print, eCommerce, and shopper marketing.
This opportunity will require onsite work in Rolle, 2 x days per week.
What’s On Offer?
Long term contract
Global project opportunity
Competitive day rates
Fast-paced, collaborative environment
What We’re Looking For
We want to speak to experienced Freelance Content Strategists who are creative and strategic thinkers. You’ll need a strong understanding of local insights, plus a clear understanding of how to read and understand media plans and specs.
This role will be client-facing – there will be ongoing face-to-face meetings and you’ll be working closely with the client, plus external and internal stakeholders to ensure the smooth and successful delivery of content to designated platforms.
- Partner with global content and product teams across brands, localisation projects and local production briefs
- Oversee a busy ecosystem with an associated volume of multimedia content across a range of platforms
- Responsible for consulting, governing, allocating, and overseeing the creation of localised content, liaising with key stakeholders, local markets, agency of records, production/Martech partners
- Demonstrated experience in video and still imagery production, production business affairs, and usage rights tracking
- Experience with delivering regional omnichannel content
- A passion for digital trends and deep knowledge of the local media landscape, channels, audience behaviour, and best practices
- Proficient in Digital Asset Management (DAM) and Content Marketing Platform (CMP -Workflow) technologies a plus