Focussed on sports, eSports and gaming, this agency is independent, global, and creative!
Strategic and influential, they’re all about building powerful brands that can lead culture here, understanding that collaboration is the essential key to unlocking the future of brands.
With some really exciting growth plans in the mix, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with well-known brands, crafting world-class work that really makes a mark. You will come and support the team throughout December and January.
What’s On Offer?
£300 – £350 per day
Global client list
What We’re Looking For
We’d love to speak to Freelance Social and Digital Strategists who can develop and deliver social and digital strategies, helping to grow clients’ business through sport, gaming and culture on various online and social channels.
This is a chance to play a key role in social and digital strategy and go-to-market campaigns and to help shape the agency’s core strategic capabilities.
Your responsibilities will cover:
● Lead delivery of Social Media campaigns for owned client comms
● Develop end-to-end social and digital strategies for client and agency comms to maximise success against client objectives
● Collaboration with the creative team on ideation, ensuring a social-first approach is baked into all ideas
● Lead client account social media content management and asset delivery on non-owned client comms
● Collaborate with the measurement team on KPI setting across all digital and social campaigns
● Ownership of paid media and partnership campaign plans for both clients and internal marketing strategies
● Support the Head of Social Media and Digital Strategy and client services teams by identifying opportunities to increase client spending and pitching for new business within paid media and partnerships
● Develop the skills and capabilities of potential direct reports and the wider team
● Contribute to thought pieces both internally and externally across all clients – POV docs, blogs, white papers