A multidisciplinary agency in the heart of Amsterdam who transform emotion into enhanced commercial outcomes through world-class physical retail and hospitality design – blending physical and digital worlds to create unforgettable experiences that transform business results.
This team of experts reimagine the future of retail for global, top tier brands. By accelerating omnichannel integration into stores, retail spaces and hospitality venues they flip the idea of these spaces by fully immersing themselves in the brand and target audiences.
With a core focus on interior & architecture, experience, strategy, design, and project governance.
What’s On Offer?
Up to €55,000 per annum
6-month initial contract (as per Dutch law)
8% holiday pay on top of salary
Established agency in the centre of Amsterdam
Top tier portfolio of clients
Progressive, innovative team of experts
VISA sponsorship an option
We’re looking to introduce a full time Project Manager to manage the clients’ projects, pitches, and RFPs so that their interdisciplinary and international teams successfully deliver on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
You’ll be responsible for planning the assigned projects and managing them from concept through to completion, including immersion workshops, conceptual design, Design Development and Intent drawings, Design guidelines and service rituals among others. You will often handle more than one project at a time from various clients and industries.
- Manage global retail, hospitality, corporate and brand identity projects, and clients
- Work closely with our Design team to present outlined design concepts, design development and detailing, production, implementation, and construction information
- Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, project set-up with sub-consultants, vendors, and contractors
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Prepare all supporting communications/reporting documentation for effective project management
- Prepare and monitor fee proposals, cost plans, and project milestones
- Consult and liaise closely with clients, designers, and 3rd party project management teams
- Manage outside consultants and trades throughout all project phases
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitoring receivables for project.
What We’re Looking For
We want to speak to innovative individuals; those that think outside the box and excited about doing so – you’ll be fully immersed in the projects and will have the opportunity to really contribute to the success and thinking of projects going forward.
Ideally 3-5 years of international Project Manager experience within Design and Design Strategy in the retail and/or hospitality sector – with an understanding of the overall design process from conceptualisation to execution.
You’ll have a proven track record of managing projects to a high level with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team that work to a fast pace with tight deadlines.
The agency is a tight knit team of internationals, so a strong command of the English language is vital – you’ll be joining a diverse group of people who work collaboratively and equally have formed a great relationship, in and out of work.