A multidisciplinary agency in the heart of Amsterdam that transform emotion into enhanced commercial outcomes through world-class physical retail and hospitality design – blending physical and digital worlds to create unforgettable experiences that transform business results.
They collaborate with global brands and clients to reimagine the future of retail through omnichannel integration across the hospitality sector – flipping the idea of physical spaces by fully immersing themselves in the brand the target customer.
With a core focus on hospitality, interior and architecture, experience, strategy, design, and project governance.
What’s On Offer?
Up to €58,000 per annum
6-month initial contract (as per Dutch law)
8% holiday pay on top of salary
Established agency in the centre of Amsterdam
Top tier portfolio of clients
Progressive, innovative team of experts
VISA sponsorship an option
Our client is looking to bring on a full time Project Manager to join an international, multidisciplinary Project Management Team (Hospitality & Architecture) to direct and develop a large-scale complex account. You’ll be responsible for planning all projects and managing them from concept through to completion, handling more than one project at a time.
You develop long term client relationships built on trust, quality thinking and effective creative solutions.
- Manage global F&B, hospitality, corporate and brand identity projects, and clients
- Build long lasting and trusted relationships with clients and able to get deep insight of the clients’ culture, organization structure, business motivations and long-term plans.
- Work closely with our Design team to present outlined design concepts, design development and detailing, production, implementation, and construction information
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Prepare all supporting communications/reporting documentation for effective project management
- Prepare and monitor fee proposals, cost plans, and project milestones
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Consult and liaise closely with clients, design, and 3rd party project management teams
- Manage outside consultants and trades throughout all project phases
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensuring timely and accurate invoicing, and monitoring receivables for project.
What We’re Looking For
We want to speak to innovative individuals; those that think outside the box and excited about doing so – you’ll be fully immersed in the projects and will have the opportunity to really contribute to the success and thinking of projects going forward.
Seasoned Project Managers with specific experience in field of F&B and/or hospitality and an understanding of the overall design process from conceptualization to execution.
You’ll have a proven track record of managing projects to a high level with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team that work to a fast pace with tight deadlines.
The agency is a tight knit team of internationals, so a strong command of the English language is vital – you’ll be joining a diverse group of people who work collaboratively and equally have formed a great relationship, in and out of work.