Over the last decade and beyond, this retail design consultancy has transformed the world’s best brands, elevating their brand perception and increasing customer engagement.
Based in the heart of Amsterdam, they deliver awe-inspiring retail, spatial and hospitality design, experiential design, UX and branding.
This studio encompasses a diverse and inclusive group of international talent, offering a unique insight into global markets and regions that allows them to form meaningful connections with customers.
What’s On Offer?
€60,000 – €66,000
Monthly health insurance contribution
8% holiday allowance
25 vacation days per calendar year on a full-time basis
Company mobile phone
As Project Manager, your role will be to manage your client’s projects, pitches and RFP’s so that the interdisciplinary and international teams successfully deliver on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
You will often handle more than one project at a time from various clients and industries – day-to-day, you will be responsible for the below:
- Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, and project set-up with sub-consultants, vendors, and contractors
- Create and execute project work plans and revise them as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Prepare all supporting communications/reporting documentation for effective project management
- Prepare and monitor fee proposals, cost plans, and project milestones
- Consult and liaise closely with clients, design and 3rd party project management teams
- Manage outside consultants and trades throughout all project phases
What We’re Looking For
We want to speak to seasoned Project Managers with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in retail design and design strategy. You’ll have a strong understanding of the complete design process from conceptualisation to execution.
This is a fast-paced agency so the ability to manage high profile projects with tight deadlines is paramount. You will be able to work collaboratively with internal and external teams, whilst having and showing the confidence to work solo.
We’re looking to speak to excellent communicators; able to bridge lines of communication at all levels and demonstrate diplomacy and collaboration with a strong command of the English language (company language) written and spoken.
The ideal technical skills:
- Ability to review, analyse, and make recommendations regarding designs, planning, and specifications
- Ability to interpret and carry out complex oral and written instructions with regard to architectural drawings and specifications
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience with Software programs such as Asana, Instagantt, AutoCAD, In Design, Photoshop, Bluebeam, Revu is a plus