A seasoned, well respected Developer is setting up shop in Leeds city centre from January 2022 and is looking to bring on a Freelance Frontend Developer to work on a number of exciting, challenging and varied creative web projects going forwards.
Joining a growing team, you'll work on everything from interactive and dynamic landing pages to large scale e-commerce sites with both local and global clients.
You'll be heavily involved in the below:
- Collaborating closely with members of the team
- Helping shape the frontend solutions and process
- Interpreting and writing requirement briefs, specifications, wireframes and designs
- Occasionally developing web applications using new technologies such as Gatsby, Svelte, Sapper
What’s On Offer?
Exciting, new venture
Local and global clients
Opportunity to really own projects
Leeds city centre location
What We’re Looking For
A talented and enthusiastic Freelance Developer (/temp-to-perm) who is passionate about creating exciting projects - specific skills needed below:
- Strong HTML, CSS and JS
- Good working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience turning design documents (Figma, XD) into responsive markup
- Experience with at least one PHP based CMS, e.g Wordpress
- Experience of CSS preprocessors (SASS)
- Experience of version control, preferably Git
- Experience working in a process-driven environment
- Strong communication skills
Added bonus skills:
- Framework knowledge eg Gatbsy, React
- Understanding of cross-browser quirks
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- A good understanding of Linux-based hosting environments
- A working understanding of internet architecture
- An interest in the state and shape of the web industry.