This global strategic design agency is looking to bring on an experienced Freelance Art Director (CGI) to work with their team leaders to uphold and communicate a cohesive vision for a large global brand.
You’ll work alongside CGI artists and the brand design team, as well as client services and Producers to bring a high level of art direction and creative consistency to CGI packaging projects.
What’s On Offer?
€600 – €700 per day
2-3 month booking – likely to extend
Real autonomy over work
Opportunity to shape the direction of a leading studio
Global brand work
Expert team of strategic creatives
What We’re Looking For
We want to speak to agency-experienced CGI Art Directors who can demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the CGI process and packaging art, with an eye for quality plus strong communication skills.
- Experience creative directing 3D artists working with tools such as Maya, Blender, Sketchup, Houdini, Python, ZBrush, Nuke
- Deep understanding of the CGI process from modelling, compositing, texturing, lighting, rendering and retouching
- Experience collaborating with a team of CGI artists through production workflow
- Experience and knowledge of technical and traditional art processes within CGI production pipelines
- Experience working under performance constraints and driving successful visual compromises
- Demonstrated decision-making skills and strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with other team members
- Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to produce high-quality visuals to tight deadlines.